Contact person: Vasyli D.Koshevar, Doctor of Chemistry,
+375 (17) 284-27-10 email@example.com
Technical specifications ÒS BY 100029049.097-2014
The paint is intended for obtaining thermostable anti-corrosion coatings of exhaust pipes of cars, ovens, outer surfaces of chimneys, heaters and etc.
Formation of coating:
- drying time at 20°Ñ 20 minutes;
- total formation at 250°Ñ during 30 minutes.
The coating provides temporary protection from corrosion at natural drying.
Full set of protection properties is achieved after thermal treatment.
- color of coating — silver;
- adhesion, points, no less than – 1;
- Hardness by TML (pendulum À), rel. units. – 0,2;
- Resistance of coating to static action of 3%-îãî solution of sodium chloride at temperature (20±2)°Ñ, hours., no less than – 100;
- Resistance of coating to the action of motor oil, hours, no less than — 140;
- Resistance of coating to the action of water, hours, no less than – 300.
MANUFACTURER - SLL "BelLuxStroi"